Saturday 1 November 2014

Some new cards I've done for Christmas

One of my favourite images, Forever Friends carollers.  Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.



This is a gift tag, made to go on a "special" gift.  Thus was made using a Stampin' Up die, whose name escapes me at the moment.  The flower is then mounted onto some very glittery silver ribbon which I bought from our local market.





A Christmas card made using a Woodware stamp, Bubble Star,  and "Card Candi".  A quick make, which is very gratifying.





And these were made using a Stampin Up die called Curvy Keepsake box.  One of my all time favourite dies.  If you want to order one you can leave me a comment on here and I will get back to you - I'm a Stampin Up demonstrator.  This die is so versatile (Google "curvy keepsake die" and you'll see what I mean!).


No comments:

Post a Comment