Tuesday 22 March 2016

My latest cards

Some more cards I've made recently.

This isn't actually a card, it's a light made from a glass block.  It has fairy lights inside which look very pretty when it's lit up.  This was made for my grandson who loves superheroes.

 





 This is an attempt at shabby chic.  It was well received by the recipient, who is a work colleague.



 A birthday card made using Sue Wilson Creative Expressions dies and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.





 Another card made using Sue Wilson's Creative Expressions dies.





Some Christmas cards I made using digital Images and coloured with Copic markers.




Thanks for looking!

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards ~ Sorry I meant to get back to you sooner, you asked about the postcard on my card I made it myself using a Magnolia postcard Stamp. Hope that's useful to you, take care. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete