Saturday 20 November 2010

ProPoints

Anyone on Weight Watchers and the new ProPoints plan? I must admit I was very sceptical at first, being a lapsed Gold member on the "old" plan. However, I started the new Plan last Monday and it's Saturday today so I've only had 5 whole days on the Plan – and I've lost 3lbs!!!!

I am so pleased! I was so sceptical because although my points allowance went from 16 points to 29 ProPoints a day, ProPoints seem to be double those on the old plan. I loved Weight Watchers but was hungry all the time – but on the new plan, I'm not hungry at all! Fruit is now zero points too, which is great for me, as I love fruit.

At this rate I'll be at goal well before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. If it encourages you I started at 12 stone and 5 months later was 9 stone and have managed to stick for a year BUT the trick is to weigh oneself DAILY and sort any gain immediately. This way the worst that seems to happen is 2 days on 14 points. Good luck. Wonderfully expensive on the wardrobe front

    ReplyDelete